All about music

music, fun, and everything related to it...
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 I'm New! I'm new!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jhona
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 25
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: I'm New! I'm new!   Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:22 pm

Hi,

I'm new here... Guralien invited me to be a part of this forum.. flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mischievoushoney08.wordpress.com
gUrLaLiEn
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 88
Age : 32
Location : PLUTO...
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm New! I'm new!   Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:33 pm

thanks jhona for joining... flower

wow... you're my first member and the first one who posted a thread!!! hmmm... i might give you something for that... let me think first on what to give you... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allaboutmusic.forumotion.com
jhona
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 25
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm New! I'm new!   Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:39 pm

gUrLaLiEn wrote:
thanks jhona for joining... flower

wow... you're my first member and the first one who posted a thread!!! hmmm... i might give you something for that... let me think first on what to give you... Wink

hmmm.. I think General Discussion Forum fits for me... hahahha... sunny joke... flower

i love this flower smiley..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mischievoushoney08.wordpress.com
gUrLaLiEn
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 88
Age : 32
Location : PLUTO...
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm New! I'm new!   Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:36 pm

jhona wrote:
gUrLaLiEn wrote:
thanks jhona for joining... flower

wow... you're my first member and the first one who posted a thread!!! hmmm... i might give you something for that... let me think first on what to give you... Wink

hmmm.. I think General Discussion Forum fits for me... hahahha... sunny joke... flower

i love this flower smiley..

how can i say no to the first person who joined my forum? your wish is my command.. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allaboutmusic.forumotion.com
jhona
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 25
Location : Philippines
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm New! I'm new!   Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:39 pm

gUrLaLiEn wrote:

how can i say no to the first person who joined my forum? your wish is my command.. sunny

wow thanks.. hihihi lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mischievoushoney08.wordpress.com
gUrLaLiEn
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 88
Age : 32
Location : PLUTO...
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm New! I'm new!   Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:40 pm

no problem cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allaboutmusic.forumotion.com
daddy
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 75
Age : 35
Location : somewhere in bagong barrio
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm New! I'm new!   Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:21 pm

can i be the moderator of planet pluto?

joke! What a Face

_________________
to each his own!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
gUrLaLiEn
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 88
Age : 32
Location : PLUTO...
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm New! I'm new!   Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:24 pm

daddy wrote:
can i be the moderator of planet pluto?

joke! What a Face

no you can't coz number 1. you're not an alien

and number 2. pluto doens't need a moderator... Razz

_________________
new FREE general directory || new music forum open for everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://allaboutmusic.forumotion.com
daddy
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 75
Age : 35
Location : somewhere in bagong barrio
Registration date : 2007-04-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm New! I'm new!   Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:51 pm

just kiddin'... happy to hear from you guys!!!

What a Face

_________________
to each his own!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm New! I'm new!   

Back to top Go down
 
I'm New! I'm new!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All about music :: General Discussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: